Ready for a challenge?
This past Saturday, I shared a fun event that I was planning for the month of May. I am coming at you today with all the details and am so excited about it. During the month of May I am inviting you to Be Creative by creating one project per day for the month of May. Even if you can’t do everyday, I invite you to do what you can. I am offering prizes to participants each week and at the end of the month, one lucky winner will get to choose $50 of product from the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. Below are the details and how you can get involved.
How to participate:
- Purchase a May Be Creative Kit from my online store.
- Create one project each day using supplies from the kit. (or as do as many days as you can)
- Take a picture of the supplies you plan to use. (This is your before photo.)
- Take a picture of the finished product. (This your after photo.)
- Send both photos to email@example.com
- Can only submit one project per day for the drawing.
- Must purchase the May Be Creative Kit to participate.
- For each entry you will receive a chance to win the weekly prize.
- We start over each week with entries. Schedule is listed below. (all the entries are saved to the end and go into a drawing for the grand prize)
- Participants can only win one weekly prize.
- A before picture and after picture have to be received to qualify for an entry.
- You don’t have to submit something everyday, but every day that you do gets you another chance to win. (Limit one submission per day).
- All the entries over the course of the month are saved whether you win weekly or not and are added to the grand prize pool. (So keep creating!)
- A prompt is provided for each day to help spark some mojo but not required to qualify your submission.
- Each submission is due by 10pm that day.
May 8th (for submissions made May 1st – May 7th)
May 15th (for submissions made May 8th – May 14th)
May 22nd (for submission made May 15th – May May 21st)
May 28th (for submissions made May 22nd – May 27th)
May 31st Grand Prize! (For Submissions made May 1st thru May 30th (all submissions count towards chances to win!)
I am really hoping you will have fun with this challenge.This is going to be awesome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Below is the daily prompts. Remember the prompts are to help you get started but are not a requirements for your submissions.